Uploading New Version of NEOSYS
These instuctions will create and upload new versions of neosys2.exe or neosys2test.exe to http://neosys.com/support
CAUTION Do not release new live versions unless you are reasonably sure that the new version will not cause significant problems. Release a TEST version instead.
1. If you have done any changes in neosys.net, run the script
2. In maintenance mode
If you have done any changes in maintenance mode
3. Get into a command prompt from maintenance mode
4. Run the packaging and uploading script. Press Ctrl+C to break the script at any point.
Other options are
- copy - just copies the files to the build directory d:\neosys\neosys2\
- build - builds the d:\neosys\neosys2\neosys2.exe file
- copybuild - does both copy and build options*upload - uploads a previously built d:\neosys\neosys2\neosys2.exe file and emails firstname.lastname@example.org
- uploadnoemail - same as above but doesnt email
- email - just emails email@example.com
- test - like "all" but the file uploaded is NEOSYS2TEST.EXE
4b. Enter the some description in the notepad which will be opened for you.
NEOSYS System Upgrade 29th June 2018 deleted versions can now be viewed even after restoration
Save and exit
5. Wait for the process to be completed
6. Return to maintenance mode