Installing & Configuring Apache
The majority of Apache installation and configuration is performed by ~/Nextcloud/Support/IT/initapache_v<LATESTVERSIONNO>.sh script.
In the following commands, replace <XXX> with corresponding value.
If installing NEOSYS on client hosted server continue to step 1, otherwise if installing on NEOSYS hosted server i.e win3 then skip to step 9.
- Copy the Apache installation script to the server's D drive.
scp -P <SSHPORTNO> ~/Nextcloud/support/IT/initapache/initapache_v<LATESTVERSIONNO>.sh administrator@<HOSTNAME>.hosts.neosys.com:/cygdrive/d/
- Open Cygwin as administrator on server. (Shift + Right click) and convert the installation script into dos format. (Otherwise script execution will contain syntax errors "\r", due to the different characters use by Linux and windows for new lines)
- Execute script.
- Script will do some verifications on system and if all test are okay, and when prompted enter 'Y' to start installation.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 installation window will popup, follow the steps to install. (If already installed like on win3, hit cancel)
- Script will prompted to install the certificates from nl19/bkup. Follow the instructions to edit distributecerts.sh in nl19 ~/. (script simply copies latest LetsEncrypt certificate files into Apache24/conf/*.pem)
- If the client is on win3, add the new client site to D:\Apache24\conf\neosys2.conf using existing clients as an example. (Make sure to arrange in alphabetical order)
- Ensure a NEOSYS process running and test if you can access NEOSYS Login:
- NEOSYS hosted and Client hosted test https://<CLIENTHOSTNAME>.hosts.neosys.com
- Client hosted use http://localhost
- In the new client's NEOSYS/DATA folder, create a text file, enter '720' and save as 'DATA.CFG'.
For any issues check the initapache.sh script and neosys.conf files for solutions.